Monday, April 13, 2009

you are the earth beneath my feet you are my gravity

week one of school has been a success but now i just need to work on a fixed sleeping schedule cause i cant be up like this all the time along with sleeping through the whole afternoon into keeping me up all night too... yesterday i was like haunted by my great america past. i came across this girl i worked with at great america which was my supervisor that i ended up being a supervisor with and then we went to a friends house to drink and then this girl recognized me from somewhere and i asked her which high shcool she went to and i asked what high school she went to. which ended up being yerba beuna and the only person i knew that went there was vicky and she was just got up and was like OHHH you use to go out with her right yeah i heard her talk about you alot before T_T anyways i must go to sleep and wake up for school in 2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment