Friday, April 10, 2009

silence is golden

silence is not the best sound i have ever heard its the only thing that is best to describe your reaction from my every word. i wish you would scream out my name when i walk through the door as you crush my heart on the living room floor... i don't remember what color my eyes were if i would have known your name would crush me i would never have learned to speak it but now its all i have to discern you from other people and i wrote it into a poem so we'll never know who's really equal.

another early day to start. went to dave and busters and saw someone that i would have never expected to see but all i get after years is just a hello nothing more. we use to be the best of friends until you let your life get manipulated into a reality tv life then you became a whole new person. times to get ready to drive to school pick up my books and then straight to work

No comments:

Post a Comment